welcome to Grange Lodge
Grange Lodge is a luxurious Failte Ireland approved cottage located in the heart of county Roscommon overlooking Grange Lake and harbour. The house is 4.5 miles from the historic town of Strokestown, known for the National Famine Museum and Strokestown Park House.
Grange Lodge is the perfect place to stay if you are a lover of the great outdoors. There are numerous lakes located in close proximity to the Lodge so it is an anglers paradise. There are many beautiful walking routes nearby that showcase the scenic beauty of North Roscommon including the Sliabh Bán walks in Strokestown, 3 different trails through Sliabh Bán mountain. There is also a golf course, tennis court, children's playground and an equestrian centre nearby. The cottage is only a three minute walk to the legendary Silver Eel Pub and Restaurant and a 20 minute drive to the bustling riverside town of Carrick on Shannon.
- The cottage consists of four en-suite bedrooms, 3 double and one twin.
- The Sitting area has a luxurious leather sofa suite, satellite TV and an open fire; logs or turf available on request.
- Kitchen is fully furbished with all modern appliances including; electric oven, gas hob, microwave oven, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, spacious fridge and freezer, together with cutlery, cooking utensils and all necessary kitchen furniture.
- Utility room contains washing machine and additional utensils such as hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover. clothes horse.
- The house is equipped with solar panels and renewable energy for water and space heating.
Grange, Carrick on Shannon Road,Strokestown,Co. Roscommon
Tel: +353 (0)71 9633350 / 087 1375070
For more information
Follow us on Social Media