welcome to Lough key holiday Village
Situated beside Lough Key, Lough Key Holiday Cottages is a small cluster of 3* Failte Ireland approved 3 bedroom cottages. Whilst its location offers excellent opportunities for fishing and sight seeing the north west it's the spacious interior ensures every comfort whatever the season.
Lough Key Marina is located beside the complex, set in 10 acres of natural habitat the marina is surrounded by woodland, reeds and natural countryside. Visitors who bring their boats for their stay have access to the marina and can enjoy boat trips on the lake exploring the shoreline and taking in its many islands.
The Moorings restaurant is also located onsite and is renowned for its fine food.
Lough Key Holiday Village is an 8 minute drive to Lough Forest and Activity Park where there is something for everyone, from exploring the historic landscape to taking part in adventure activities like Zipit and Woodland Segway and boat trips
All of our three bedroom cottages are detached. There is a master bedroom with king size bed and a twin bedroom both en-suite up stairs with a twin bedroom, modern kitchen and large living/dining area located on the ground floor. The cottages are equipped to a high standard to include:
* Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
* Large living/dining room with television/DVD and open fire
* Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
* Large main bathroom fitted with shower and full size bath
* Oil fired central heating
* Private entrance with automatic gates, car parking, large green for play and tarmac avenue ideal for children with bikes, trikes etc
* Wheelchair friendly
* Access to Lough Key Marina, slipway, facilities etc.
* Less than 100 metres to the Moorings Restaurant
Lough Key Holiday Cottages
Contact: Breda Perrin
Knockvicar, Boyle, Co. Roscommon
Tel: +353 (0)71 9667366 or +353 (0)87 2799830
For more information
Follow us on Facebook